08 March 2015

Painting for DPW Challenge

The Swans

Black and White

Flying Bird
Paintings for DPW Challenge. (more infomation under cut)
Картины на конкурсы на  DPW Challenge. (подробнее под катом)

Sometimes it is difficult to make a short pause during the work and paint or draw something just for fun. To make this me help challenges. Recently I found the Daily Paintworks Challenges. It helps me to paint with oil something that may be I would never invent for myself to paint. Every week there is new interesting theme, that set the task to solve. I love it very much. At the moment I participated only on 3 challenges, but I'm definitely going to keep on painting for these challenges.

Иногда сложно сделать небольшую паузу, оторваться от работы и порисовать просто так, для себя. В этом мне очень помогают конкурсы. Недавно я наткнулась на интересный конкурс на Daily Paintworks Challenges. Каждую неделю объявляется новая необычная тем, которую может быть я бы никогда сама не придумала. Мне это очень понравилось, кроме того, помогает не забрасывать живопись на долгое время. Пока я участвовала только в 3 конкурсах (картины выше), но думаю, что я и дальше продолжу в них участвовать.

No comments:

Post a Comment